.... .... ZITIOS REGGAE: SAMORY I BIOGRAFIA .... ....

jueves, 24 de agosto de 2017

SAMORY I BIOGRAFIA



Invigorating, Heartfelt and Intoxicating are only a few words to describe the music of the vibrant Jamaican Roots- Reggae Artist, Samory I.

Samory I has been present on the local scene since 2015 and also extended his reach Internationally after a seventeen (17) day tour to Europe in July 2016. Songs such as: ‘Take me Oh Jah’, and ‘African Daughter’ are hitting the international airways and gaining favourable traction.

Samory I feels even more energized and empowered as he continues to stimulate dynamic sounds and lyrics into the hearts and minds of music lovers around the globe.

Samory I released a new single and music video entitled: “Rasta Nuh Gangsta” produced by RoryStoneLove on January 27, 2017.

Samory I will continue to keep the audience yearning for more with the release of his first album, ‘Samory I - Black Gold.’ in March 2017, produced by, RoryStoneLove.

SAMORY-I… I'm coming with spiritual and uplifting music

IT took persistent encouragement from two colleagues to make Samory-I realise he had some ability as a vocalist.

After overcoming 'stage fright', the 23 year-old singer went full-time into music, and is currently recording his debut album which is being produced by Winston 'Niney' Holness for Holness' Observer label.

According to Samory-I, the 14-track set is a mix of inspirational and lovers rock songs.

"I'm coming with spiritual and uplifting music, talking about life's struggles and how to feel better in these times," the singer told the Jamaica Observer.

"It will be something that people can relate to."

Mama Africa, Only Jah Can Save You and Just Believe are some of the songs earmarked for the album.

Born Samory-Tour Fraser in Kencot, St Andrew, the Norman Manley High School past student says he got into music by accident.
He remembers hanging out with singers Jhamelia and Neosulan Smith (daughters of session guitarist Earl 'Chinna' Smith) at artiste manager Bridgette Anderson's Kencot home. After some badgering, he agreed to join their informal jam by singing John Legend's Ordinary People. It impressed Anderson who previously managed Garnet Silk and Jahmali.
"I have known him for three years and never knew he had a voice like that. It blew me away!" Anderson exclaimed.
On August 17, Samory-I is scheduled to perform on the Marcus Garvey tribute show at Rio Nuevo Estate in Ocho Rios, St Ann.

No hay comentarios:

.... ....